Attorney Ochi Educates Attorneys and Clients on Estate Planning
Past events have included:
• National Business Institute ("NBI") presentation: "Probate: Everything You Need to Know" Sacramento CA - January, 2018
• National Business Institute ("NBI") presentation: "Estate Planning and Administration: The Complete Guide" Sacramento CA - June, 2018
• Placer Bar Association: "Medi-Cal & Planning for Long Term Care" Auburn CA - September, 2018
• National Business Institute ("NBI") presentation: "Advanced Estate Planning" Sacramento CA - January, 2019
• Estate Planning 101
• Asset Protection Options in an Uncertain Future
• Is Your Legal House in Order?
If you would like Amy to speak on one of these or another topic relevant to your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amy was interviewed about what it means to have the legal mental capacity to make ones own financial decisions, and what happens in a medical emergency when you don't have physical capacity to communicate. This program aired on 2-28-14 on the Senior Survival Source, KFIA FM 101.5 F.M. Click here to listen to the podcast.
Amy, along with Geriatric Case Manager, Terri Hoover, and Merry Maids house cleaning expert Luda Bollons, discussed the critical importance of having clear directions in estate planning documents regarding how to to dispose of and distribute personal property, and the physical and emotional dangers of accumulating clutter. Disputes over property are one of the main reasons for family turmoil and litigation after someone has died, and excessive clutter leads to falls and and the inability to remain safely in one's home. This program aired on 4-4-14 on the Senior Survival Source, KFIA FM 101.5 F.M. Click here to listen to the podcast.